A Mom Creating Memories

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Look and a layout

Hi All,

Well I have been busy. I updated my blog with this cool new template from sweet shoppe. It had all the images already created for me, I just had to modify the code. It came with the code modification instructions, but they really didn't work that well for me. It came back with errors...so I had to go line by line in the code...boy was that fun :-( I still have to get the post separator to work...as I kind of gave up on that for now.

I also finished a layout so thought I would post it. I am almost through December. I am trying to get caught up before baby #3 arrives...also would like to get started on the baby book...as I am doing it all digital this time around :-)


Credits:
  • Template is a freebie by Moriginals (www.moriginals.blogspot.com) It is the August template...but I made some modifications
  • Kit is Merry by "designs by krista" freebie.

No comments: