A Mom Creating Memories

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My first post

Hi Everyone! This is my first post of my first blog ever! I am creating this blog because I have just started with digital scrapbooking a little bit ago. Before digital scrapbooking I was a paper scrapbooking and after discovering the world of digital I am totally converted. I love the portability of the whole thing. Along with digital scrapbooking I am a mom of two lovely girls an it is nice to pick up and put down the scrapbooking as needed.

Anyways as I ramble along I thought I would create a blog so I could put thing I learn and blogs that I have discovered in one spot for me and others. I would love to hear what others have learned of if they have recommendations on anything. I currently use PSE 5 for digital scrapbooking and have been printing out 12x12 layouts through Costco and I put them in my book :-)

Anyways Im on to setup the rest of my blog :-)

No comments: