A Mom Creating Memories

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hi All

Its been a while since I posted...but I have been busy working on my son's 1st year book. Here are the latest two layouts I have done. I have his 12 month birthday one and then it is complete...Im so excited that it is done. Ive gotten a little behind. I still haven't started on 2010 at all..so that is next and I have my daughters preschool artwork I wanted to put into a book for her. Usually for my year books, I print out the layout at costco and then put in a creative memories book...but after the last year...I just decided that was too expensive to keep doing. I really only did it as the kids could then look at the book as the year progressed...but I am going to try this year and just bind the book. I have to figure out where I am going to get it printed at. Costco has new books and I am hoping they have a 12x12 size as that is what I scrap in....so Ill have to figure that out soon. Other than that I have made the move over to a mac. My next post will be organizing with picassa on a mac after I have been using acdsee for so long...it was an adjustment. :-) Enjoy the layouts!



Kit - Traci Reed Bare Feet and Blue Jeans (SSD)
Misty Cato - Freebie Say What word bubble
Pea Glo Girl Script - font
Pea Jenna - font

No comments: