A Mom Creating Memories

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Layout

Here is my first layout in PSE 7...it has some new things that I had to get use to and I tried my hand at adding some custom drop shadows and recoloring things :-) I pulled from a lot of different kits to do this one. I even made my own paper! I did the stripped one :-)



Credits: Green - LHowell_Botanicals_Green (adjusted) , Strip - My creation...used SG Grungella Brush and Overlay from SG, nm_i_heart_school,paper_school_sayings,lgrier_aspringykindofthing_solid4 (adjusted),yellow polka dot_embracelife_sandyKrieger_MemoryMakers, ia_tape measure (Scrappers Guide - Feb Primier Kit), Soaring High - Stitching 2 EKippler (Scrappers Guide - March 2009 Premier) color removed, ia_stitching (Scrappers Guide - Feb Primier Kit), Soaring High - staple ekippler (Scrappers Guide - March 2009 Premier) and template sg_tplt_07_09_24 from Scrappers Guide....font is an abc kids font

No comments: